Are you an AutoCAD beginner, who can handle basic drafting, but want to move your skills to the next level? Do you want to know how to comfortably work with advanced polyline tools, attributed blocks, layer filters, and external references so you can be a more proficient drafter? Then this class is for you!
This eight (8) hour course is delivered in four (4), two-hour long sessions that students can attend online, right from their own desk. A live instructor will explain the detailed functions, and address questions as the class progresses.
Note: Instructor will present using Autodesk AutoCAD 2021. Students who wish to follow along with instructor are encouraged to use the same version.
Cost is per person. Must attend all four sessions.
Session 1: Working with Polylines (January 19)
- 2D Polyline Advanced Controls
- Polyline Editing Tools
- Polyline System Settings
- Working with 3D Polylines
Session 2: Working with Blocks and Attributes (January 26)
- Block Definition Controls
- Using the Block Editor
- Defining Attributes
- Combining Blocks and Attributes
- Editing Attributes
Session 3: Advanced Layer Controls and Filters (February 2)
- Layer Toolbars and Access
- Understanding Layer Controls
- Working with Property Filters
- Working with Group Filters
- Layer Controls via Viewport
Session 4: Working with Xrefs and Underlays (February 9)
- Understanding Xref Concepts
- Overlay vs. Attachment Xrefs
- Xref Pathing and Controls
- Working with Underlays (PDF, DGN, DWF)