If you use AutoCAD Civil 3D, you know how difficult and time consuming it is to use grading objects, feature lines, and corridors, and then piece together grading surfaces from those tools. Wouldn’t it be nice to just sketch a polyline, enter some slope and offset info, and let the system handle grading and surface creation from there? Civil Site Design, a plugin for AutoCAD and AutoCAD Civil 3D, does exactly that, plus much more. With Civil Site Design, you can grade subdivisions, lots, commercial pads, multi-tenant housing, roads, ponds . . . literally anything you need, in just moments, using the fastest and most user-friendly grading tools you’ve ever seen.
Want to know more about how Civil Site Design can dramatically improve the way you grade? Join us for a free 30-minute webinar and you’ll see how Civil Site Design:
- Uses simple polylines as grade controls
- Quickly and simply generates re-usable grading templates
- Grades any type of designed object (buildings, ponds, swales, berms, etc.)
- Instantly builds and contours surfaces right from your gradings
- Uses the simplest editing/updating grading features on the market
- Instantly calculates volumes on all your gradings
Join ZenTek Consultants for this free webinar that shows how Civil site Design can reduce the grading design time on all your projects from days to minutes!