While AutoCAD Civil 3D is the dominant civil design package in North America, it lacks automation in many areas. What if there was a tool that ran right inside AutoCAD Civil 3D and automated road and intersection design, and generated the design, in minutes? Civil Site Design, a plugin for Civil 3D, is that tool and it can save you days of effort on every subdivision and site project.
Learn more about how Civil Site Design can dramatically improve the way you work in AutoCAD Civil 3D by joining us for a free 1-hour webinar.
We’ll show you how Civil Site Design can easily handle your design work in a fraction of the time by:
• Automatically generating road and intersection designs in a matter of minutes.
• Building surfaces instantly from all your designs and displaying them in a real-time rendering as you work.
• Easily creating the most complex cul-de-sac with a graphical form-based interface.
• Creating detention ponds, swales, pads, and other grading items from a simple polyline.
• Adjusting road CL and curb elevations, even pipe slopes, in real-time without needing to generate profiles in your drawing.
• Converting its designs into Civil 3D objects (Surfaces, Profiles, Assemblies, Corridors and Pipe Networks) with the click of a button.
With Civil Site Design, junior designers become productive in days. And senior designers can work seamlessly between Civil Site Design and AutoCAD Civil 3D, choosing the tools that best meet their needs and skill levels. Join us to learn how.