We’ve all heard that Bluebeam Revu is the ideal solution to set up and control all your construction projects, but often times we don’t know how to begin that vital process. Wouldn’t it be nice to set up graphic dashboards where you can open a site plan and just click on a location to open all the specs, drawings, bids, and other relevant documents for your job? How about tracking field issues, creating RFIs, and even tracking the current status of any project issues you have, all in Bluebeam Revu? This class will show you how to do all this, along with how to standardize those procedures for use on every project and by everyone in your company.
ZenTek Consultants, the nation’s premiere Bluebeam Partner, will show you the most effective means of using Revu to standardize your internal Construction Control Processes, so you can get the efficiency, and intelligence, you need from Revu. This eight (8) hour course is delivered in four (4), two-hour long sessions that students can attend online, right from their own desk. A live instructor will explain the detailed functions, and address questions as the class progresses.
Note:This class is for Bluebeam Revu for PC, not the iPad. Instructor will be using Bluebeam Revu Complete 21 and some tools shown may not be available in Revu Basics orCore.Looking for this class in Bluebeam Revu 2017, 2018, 2019, or 20? Contact us to make arrangements.
Recording: Registrants for this course will receive access to a recording of each session for 7 consecutive days. Access will start the next business day after the session ends.
Must attend all four sessions.
Session 1: Building Project Dashboards (May 5)
- Creating a Dashboard
- Linking Dashboards to Job Files
- Linking Dashboards to Cloud & PM Sites
- Hosting Dashboards for Stakeholders
- Setting Up Staging/Access Control Plans
Session 2: RFIs & Site Reports (May 12)
- Creating Templates, Stamps, & Legends
- Converting Existing RFI Forms
- Adding Form Fields
- Understanding Form Field Tools & Properties
- Direct Email of PDF/FDF Form Data
Session 3: Tracking Field Issues (May 19)
- Creating and Setting Statuses
- Commenting/Replying on Statuses
- Building Custom Issue Fields
- Sorting & Filtering by Status
- Reporting and Extracting Field Issues
Session 4: Punch & Close Out Processes (May 26)
- Creating Custom Punch Keys
- Creating/Modifying Punch Tool Chests
- Distributing Punch Keys Across Your Company
- Tracking Punch Status and Comments
- Working with Comments on Punch Items