$425 per person | 8 CPC/CEU credits
Bluebeam Revu can be used as much more than just a quantity takeoff tool. It can be used to develop full cost estimates with detailed scope-of-work and project management information. From incorporating unit prices, waste, labor and other costs for every line item, to tracking order and shipping dates and fully customizable-related data, Bluebeam Revu can handle all estimating needs. This course will take you thru the process of creating a full estimating structure on your project, to controlling communications and tracking updates, changes, and revisions to your project estimate throughout its entire lifecycle.
This eight (8) hour course is delivered in four (4), two-hour long sessions that students can attend online, right from their own desk. A live instructor will explain the detailed functions, and address questions as the course progresses.
Note: This class is for Bluebeam Revu for PC, not the iPad. Instructor will be using Bluebeam Revu eXtreme 20 and some tools shown may not be available in Revu Standard or CAD. Looking for this class in Bluebeam Revu 2017, 2018, or 2019? Contact us to make arrangements.
Recording: Registrants for this course will receive access to a recording of each session for 48 consecutive hours. Access will start the next business day after the session ends.
Must attend all four sessions.
Session 1: Estimating within Bluebeam
- Creating Custom Information Columns (Names, Phases, Codes, etc.)
- Creating Custom Numeric Columns (Unit Cost, Waste %, etc.)
- Creating Custom Tracking Columns (Order Dates, Verifications, etc.)
- Creating Custom Calculation Columns (Sub-Totals, Totals, Profit, etc.)
- Creating Custom Selection Dropdowns
- Setting Subject Specific Selection Options
- Extracting Static Estimates to Excel & PDF
- Dynamically Linking Estimates to Excel
Session 2: Handling Updates & Revisions
- Document Comparison Process
- Document Overlay Process
- Batch Tools for Compare and Overlay
- Slip Sheeting Process
- Batch Slip Sheeting
Session 3: Automating Estimate Workflows
- Understanding Dynamic Forms & Fields
- Creating Automated Controls & Buttons
- Working with Templates
- Creating Project Cover/Data Sheets
- Linking to Specification Files & Places
- Handling Approvals & Signatures
Session 4: Estimate Distribution & Communication
- Creating Contractor/Vendor Specific Estimates
- Generating Responsible Party Reports
- Generating Status and Issue Reports
- Using PDF Packages for Combined Distribution
- Securing Takeoff Items with Flatten/Unflatten & Locking