$495 per person (in the US and Canada)
Adopting Procore for your company is a huge undertaking, and often times the field team can get left behind or overlooked in the process. That’s a problem, because nobody else in your firm stands to benefit as much from Procore as your field users. Procore’s tools in the field can improve quality control, track subcontractor performance, and get your users the answers they need far faster than anything else on the market. The key is to make sure your field staff are fully comfortable with the apps and processes Procore provides specifically for them. ZenTek Consultants, your Procore Certified Consulting partner, is here to show you how to make that all work!
This eight (8) hour course is delivered in four (4), two-hour long sessions that students can attend online, right from their own desk. A live instructor will explain the detailed functions, and address questions as the class progresses.
Note: This course is specifically for those using the Android/iOS app. If you using a laptop/computer, click here for this course.
Recording: Registrants for this course will receive access to a recording of each session for 7 consecutive days. Access will start the next business day after the session ends.
Must attend all four sessions.
Session 1: Procore Basics
- Customizing Procore for Individual Use
- Navigating Drawings and Specs
- Creating Markups & Notes on Drawings
- Creating Markups & Notes on Photos
- Searching Specifications & Drawings
Session 2: Managing Subcontractors
- Adding New Users to Procore
- Navigating & Reading Contracts
- Logging and Tracking T&M Tickets
- Creating Announcements & Sending Push Notifications
- Looking Up Subcontractor Submittals
Session 3: Document Management
- Creating Meetings & Sending Invites
- Document Management
- Creating & Sending RFIs
- Creating a Daily Log
- Sending an Email from Procore
Session 4: Quality Control & Punch Lists
- Creating Safety Incident Reports
- Using Company Created Inspections & Checklists
- Creating Observations With Attachments
- Assigning & Tracking Observations
- Creating, Assigning, and Tracking Punch List Items