Get Started in Microsoft SharePoint
Microsoft SharePoint Online: A Necessity for Modern Business
It doesn't matter what industry you work in: AEC, Manufacturing, etc. For all of us, easily sharing data and files is the Holy Grail of technology that we all search for. SharePoint Online from Microsoft, a standard part of Office 365 business and enterprise packages, is the very thing you’re looking for. SharePoint Online is a cloud-based file storage and sharing system that gives you complete control of your largest data sets, from anywhere in the world, any time day or night. SharePoint Online even provides reliable file versioning (i.e., backups) and the ability to add custom file properties. SharePoint Online will even notify you when your files/folders are modified.
For most of us, SharePoint Online is the obvious answer to document control, collaboration, and access for our distributed workforce. The problem of course is figuring out how, and when, to implement SharePoint Online into your organization.
The thought of developing a new file control and workflow structure on your own can be daunting but ZenTek Consultants is here to help with our "Get Started in SharePoint Online" program. A simple, cost effective series of steps that will show you how to adapt your current workflows into a reliable SharePoint structure, build standards for starting new projects, train your staff, and provide ongoing support. ZenTek Consultants is a premier Microsoft Cloud Solutions Partner that specializes in developing document control structures for the design/build and manufacturing communities. With decades of experience in all aspects of the construction and manufacturing spaces, we have a unique understanding of how our clients work, and how complex document control, communication, and collaboration processes can be in these industries.
What does the program consist of?
- A two (2) hour Online Workflow Review to discuss your current company file/storage procedures and make recommendations on how to best adapt it to SharePoint Online.
- Creation of a single SharePoint Online project Template, standardized to your company requirements (max of 10 folders & 20 files).
- A four (4) hour online training class for up to five* (5) users on proper use of SharePoint Online.
- A ten (10) hour pre-paid** SharePoint Online support contract to allow for adjustments to and/or support of the developing SharePoint process for your staff.
* Additional students beyond the (5) person limit will be billed at a rate of $125/student.
** Support hours are valid for (1) year from date of program purchase.
eady to get started with SharePoint Online? Give us a call at 866-824-4459 or simply fill out the form below with your specific needs and we'll get back to you shortly.