Our mission is to help clients build their business for the future. From preliminary planning through final implementation, ZenTek brings years of technical experience to help firms make best use of the technology they already own, and help guide them to the latest construction technology solutions they’re going to need to stay ahead of their competitors.
ZenTek Consultants is currently looking for a Technical Specialist to help our clients. Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to Rocco Parisi.
The Technical Specialist is a full-time, permanent "Remote Worker" position. Selected candidate must have high speed internet connection and a quiet, private location from which to present courses on a regular basis. Selected candidate must have clear English-speaking and public presentation skills. The Technical Specialist may reside anywhere within the USA but must -at a minimum- be available between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Eastern time, Mon – Fri, unless otherwise approved by Technical Principal. This is a salaried, full time, 40+ hour per week position.
Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to):
The Technical Specialist position will focus primarily on software technical support and related training as it relates to the Architectural, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) industry. The Technical Specialist will be responsible for developing and presenting both public and private online classes for CAD and Bluebeam related software systems that are commonly used in the AEC community. This position will require interaction with, and support of, customers requiring consulting, configuration and customization of AEC software systems and processes. The selected candidate will also be expected to learn new software systems as appropriate and develop training/support services surrounding those systems.
The person filling this position will:
- Be responsible for providing technical support to all clients on CAD & Bluebeam systems
- Work with technical and marketing staff to develop new courses and offerings
- Attend client meetings/calls/site visits as needed
- Be responsible for teaching online training courses on a regular basis
- Work with clients and ZenTek staff to discover potential projects and discuss client workflow issues and training needs
Technical skills required:
- Experience developing and presenting technical software training (online and in-person)
- Solid English speaking and presentation skills
- Highly proficient with CAD Software (Autodesk/BricsCAD experience preferred)
- Familiar with Bluebeam Revu markup/estimating software
- Practical experience with design/build methodologies (civil & architectural preferred)
- Self-motivated learner with will/ability to learn new AEC focused software systems