$495 per person (in the US and Canada) | 8 CPC/CEU credits
Even the most accomplished CAD Manager can use a fresh look at how to handle advanced standards options. Your career depends on providing the fastest, easiest, and most efficient tools for your company. Even if you have a fully developed system running, it can always be improved. This class will help CAD Managers enhance their skill sets, improve outputs, and make themselves more valuable to their firm. This is a follow up to our Conquering CAD Management I course, but all attendees are welcome, even if they didn’t take the first course.
This eight (8) hour course is delivered in four (4), two-hour long sessions that students can attend online, right from their own desk. A live instructor will explain the detailed functions, and address questions as the class progresses.
Note: Instructor will present using Autodesk AutoCAD 2023. Students who wish to follow along with instructor are encouraged to use the same version.
Recording: Registrants for this course will receive access to a recording of each session for 7 consecutive days. Access will start the next business day after the session ends.
Must attend all four sessions.
Session 1: Customized Controls
- Creating Custom Linetypes
- Building Dynamic Blocks
- CUI Customization & Control
Session 2: Managing Projects
- Setting Up Sheet Set Manager
- Handling Markups & Reviews
- Controlling Project Communications
Session 3: Management Automation
- Creating and Controlling Standards Checks
- Using Action Recorder/Macros
- Making Client Specific Layer Translators
Session 4: Managing the Overall
- Sharing Files - Field & Cloud Integrations
- Document Management – Folder Structures
- Upgrades & Updates – Best Practices
- Staff Training – How and How Often