$425 per person | 8 CPC/CEU credits
Many of us understand basic Revit Family concepts and how to structure them for simple design items. The design world is much more complicated than that though. What happens when you need complex layout conditions and advanced formulas to control those components? How do you create and control variable parameters and lookup item controls? ZenTek Consultants can help with that. This course offering is designed for advanced Revit users who are looking to improve their company Family structures, and increase their own skill set in standards management.
This eight (8) hour course is delivered in four (4), two-hour long sessions that students can attend online, right from their own desk. A live instructor will explain the detailed functions, and address questions as the class progresses.
Note: Instructor will present using Autodesk Revit 2021. Students who wish to follow along with instructor are encouraged to use the same version. Students should have a solid understanding of Revit or have taken the Revit Exploring the Essentials course.
Recording: Registrants for this course will receive access to a recording of each session for 48 consecutive hours. Access will start the next business day after the session ends.
Must attend all four sessions.
Session 1: Family Creation & Parameters
- Working With Line Based Families
- Creating Array Parameters
- Creating Nested Families
- Working With Image Parameters
- Practical Family Setup Exercise
Session 2: Working with Advanced Formulas
- Review valid formula operators
- Conditional formulas
- Practical Advanced Formula Exercise
Session 3: Adaptive Component Families
- Adaptive Points and Orientation
- Adaptive components and shape handles
- Practical Adaptive Component Exercise
Session 4: Lookup Tables & Resources
- Working With Lookup Tables
- Setting Global Parameters
- Practical Resources Use Exercise