$495 per person (in the US and Canada) | 8 CPC/CEU credits
Are you comfortable with basic BricsCAD drafting but want to become more proficient with detailed drawing scale, viewport, and display setups? Would you like a better understanding of Sheet Sets, macros, standards and leader/table styles? Then this class is for you!
This eight (8) hour course is delivered in four (4), two-hour long sessions that students can attend online, right from their own desk. A live instructor will explain the detailed functions, and address questions as the class progresses.
Note: Instructor will present using BricsCAD V23. Students who wish to follow along with instructor are encouraged to use the same version.
Recording: Registrants for this course will receive access to a recording of each session for 7 consecutive days. Access will start the next business day after the session ends.
Must attend all four sessions.
Session 1: Drawing Setup and Layout
- Unit and Measurement Controls
- Understanding and Creating Viewports
- Setting Viewport Scales
- Viewport Based Layer Controls
- Dynamic Input Display options
- Working with Layout Tabs
Session 2: View Options & Properties
- Working with Saved Views
- Understanding Viewport Configurations
- Object Properties
- Using Search/Select Tools
- Object Selection Filters
- Using & Customizing Quick Properties (Quad)
Session 3: Sheet Sets
- Understanding Sheet Sets
- Working with Sheet Sets
- Creating Sheet Sets
- Creating Sheet Sets with Templates
Session 4: Advanced BricsCAD Tools
- Drawing Explorer
- Working with Macros/Tools
- Creating and Structuring Tool Palettes
- Using Layer Standards
- Using Communicator