$495 per person
BricsCAD is taking the modern design world by storm. Its full compatibility with all things AutoCAD, paired with its low cost and perpetual licensing model, have made it the fastest growing CAD system on the market today. Even though BricsCAD uses all the same command/features/functions as AutoCAD, it’s important to get your staff quickly up to speed on the most important tools and features in their new system, and ZenTek Consultants is here to help.
This eight (8) hour course is delivered in four (4), two-hour long sessions that students can attend online, right from their own desk. A live instructor will explain the detailed functions, and address questions as the class progresses.
Note: Instructor will present using BricsCAD V23. Students who wish to follow along with instructor are encouraged to use the same version.
Recording: Registrants for this course will receive access to a recording of each session for 7 consecutive days. Access will start the next business day after the session ends.
Must attend all four sessions.
Session 1: Understanding BricsCAD
- What is BricsCAD
- Benefits of BricsCAD
- Similarities of Both Systems
- Understanding the User Interface
- What’s Missing from BricsCAD
- What’s Missing from AutoCAD
- Comparing Options and Settings
- The Start Screen
Session 2: Getting Going in BricsCAD
- Ribbons, Tools and Menus
- Command and Prompt Menus
- Understanding the Status Bar
- Working with the Quad
- Palettes vs. Panels
- Layering Controls, Filters, & States
- Using Drawing Explorer
Session 3: Drafting Elements
- Using Basic 2D Geometry and Properties
- Compatibility with AutoCAD DWG Elements
- Geometric & Dimensional Constraints
- Constraints vs. Dynamic Blocks
- Xrefs & Underlays
- Text & Dimension Styles
- Model/Paper Space & Plotting
Session 4: Configure & Customize
- The BricsCAD Settings Panel
- Working with Toolbars
- Setting Default Paths
- Working with Templates
- Working with Tool Palettes
- Using Customize Panels