$225 per person
It’s one thing to do a simple PowerPoint presentation for your kid’s school fundraiser, but corporate level presentations for company executives, clients, planning boards, or trade shows requires an entirely different level of skill. Beginning with professional slide design, detailed group review, all the way through timing and developing presentation types, this course is designed to make you a Microsoft PowerPoint Expert. If you understand the basics of PowerPoint and are looking to take your skills to a highly polished, professional level then this is the perfect course for you!
This eight (8) hour course is delivered in four (4), two-hour long sessions that students can attend online, right from their own desk. A live instructor will explain the detailed functions, and address questions as the class progresses.
Note: Instructor will be using Microsoft PowerPoint Professional 2016 and students are encouraged to use same.
Recording: Registrants for this course will receive access to a recording of each session for 48 consecutive hours. Access will start the next business day after the session ends.
Must attend all four sessions.
Session 1: Slide & Object Controls
- Working with Layouts
- Controlling Slides with Sections
- Slide Order and Controls
- Arranging Objects
- Styles and Shape Display Options
Session 2: Working with Views
- Understanding Presentation Views
- Building Presentations from an Outline
- Understanding Master Views
- Working with Slide Masters
- Creating Handouts
Session 3: Reviewing & Editing Presentations
- Using Proofing Tools
- Accessibility and Smart Lookup
- Language Translations
- Using Comments and Discussions
- Working with Inking Tools
- Comparing Presentations
Session 4: Professional Presenting
- Slide Show Features
- Using Presenter View
- Creating Custom Slide Shows
- Rehearse & Record Timings
- Looping Presentations & Kiosk Presentations