$225 per person (in the US and Canada)
Whether you need to present the quarterly earnings report to the Board, display company information at a tradeshow, or just give a presentation to staff on the latest product/project, PowerPoint is the tool you need. Unfortunately, most of us are just thrown into the deep end of the pool when it comes to using this powerhouse system. It's installed as part of the Microsoft Office system and most are expected to figure it out on their own. This course is designed for those who want a solid understanding of how to use the most commonly-used tools and processes inside PowerPoint to generate professional presentations that are quick and easy to complete.
This eight (8) hour course is delivered in four (4), two-hour long sessions that students can attend online, right from their own desk. A live instructor will explain the detailed functions, and address questions as the class progresses.
Note: Instructor will be using the latest version of Microsoft PowerPoint Professional and students are encouraged to use same.
Recording: Registrants for this course will receive access to a recording of each session for 48 consecutive hours. Access will start the next business day after the session ends.
Must attend all four sessions.
Session 1: PowerPoint Basics
- What is PowerPoint
- Starting a Presentation from a Template
- Understanding Slides and Views
- Layouts, Grids and Rulers
- Formatting Backgrounds
- Basic Slide Show Controls
Session 2: Working with Text and Tables
- Editing Title and Content Boxes
- Inserting and Editing Text Boxes
- Working with Word Art
- Creating and Editing Tables
- SmartArt Basics
Session 3: Creating Graphics
- Pictures, Screenshots and Photo Albums
- Working with Shapes and Icons
- Creating and Editing Charts
- Formatting Graphic Objects
- Display Order, Alignments and Grouping Graphics
Session 4: Transitions & Animations
- Adding Transitions to Slides
- Transition Effects, Duration and Sounds
- Adding Animations to Objects
- Animation Effects, Triggers and Duration
- Controlling Animation Order