So, you have Bluebeam Revu, and you’re ready to take it to the next level? Ready to move beyond basic markup and commenting, and into the world of detailed quantity takeoff? Bluebeam Revu has a powerful array of tools to help you do exactly that, as well as tools and functions you probably aren’t even aware of. Stop struggling to figure out Revu’s processes on your own, and stop losing both time and money in the process. This class will take you through Revu’s most powerful quantity takeoff features and show you exactly how to use them, and adapt their properties to your firm’s specific needs.
ZenTek Consultants, a certified Bluebeam Partner, will show your users the most effective means of using the software you already own, so you can get the ROI you were hoping for. This eight (8) hour program is delivered in four (4), two-hour long sessions that students can attend online, right from their own desk. A live instructor will explain the detailed functions, and address questions as the class progresses.
Note: This class is for Bluebeam Revu for PC, not the iPad. Instructor will be using Bluebeam Revu eXtreme 20 and some tools shown may not be available in Revu Standard or CAD. Looking for this class in Bluebeam Revu 2017, 2018, or 2019? Contact us to make arrangements.
Cost is per person. Must attend all four sessions.
Session 1: Measurement & Takeoff Tools (November 10)
- PDF Scaling and Calibration
- Linear Measurement Tools
- Area and Volume Tools
- Item Counts and Search Tools
Session 2: Measurement Properties (November 17)
- Segment Lengths and Drop/Riser Values
- Applying Slopes to Areas
- Split, Merge, and Continue Counts
- Using Multiple Viewports at Differing Scales
- Editing Actions for a Measurement
Session 3: The Markups List (December 1)
- Grouping and Sorting Takeoff Items
- Controlling Column Display
- Working with Custom Columns
- Working With Status Models and States
- Adding Comments and Replies to Markups
- Importing and Exporting Markups Between Files
- Extracting Takeoffs to Excel & PDF
Session 4: Spaces and Places (December 8)
- Creating and Labeling Spaces
- Nesting Spaces
- Using Spaces in Markups List
- Creating and Naming Places