We’ve all heard of Procore and maybe dabbled with it a bit, but for subcontractors who don’t have their own Procore account set up, working with General Contractors in that environment can be daunting. Are you unsure how to submit a bid, or respond to submittals in someone else’s Procore system? How about uploading submittal documents or scheduling/responding to meetings? Don’t worry, it’s not as complicated as you think!
ZenTek Consultants, a nationally-recognized Certified Procore Consultant, will show subcontractors the most effective ways of using Procore for their specific needs. This eight (8) hour course is delivered in four (4), two-hour long sessions that students can attend online, right from their own desk. A live instructor will explain the detailed functions, and address questions as the class progresses.
Recording: Registrants for this course will receive access to a recording of each session for 7 consecutive days. Access will start the next business day after the session ends.
Must attend all four sessions.
Session 1: Accessing Procore as a Sub (October 24)
- Submit a Bid
- Approve Commitments
- Monitor Project Activity
- Track RFIs
- Respond to Submittals
- Respond to Punch Items
Session 2: Document Controls (October 31)
- Upload and Create Folder Structures
- Upload and Export Documents
- Upload & Share Drawings & Drawing Sets
- Create & Upload Specifications
Session 3: Photo Controls & Integrations (November 7)
- Capture & Upload Photos
- Store & Organize Photos
- Control Access to Photos
- Link Photos Across All Procore Functions
- Markup Photos in The Field
Session 4: Meetings Management (November 14)
- Create Meetings with Agendas
- Create Event Reminders for Calendars
- Assign & Track Action Items
- Create & Distribute Meeting Minutes
- Carry Over Outstanding Items to Next Meeting