Pipe Networks are one of the most powerful, yet misunderstood processes in the Civil 3D world. Even experienced users struggle with proper configuration and use of these functions daily. Join ZenTek Consultants for this one-of-a-kind class that will show you the true power of Pipe Networks.
This eight (8) hour course is delivered in four (4), two-hour long sessions that students can attend online, right from their own desk. A live instructor will explain the detailed functions, and address questions as the class progresses.
Note: Instructor will present using Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2023. Students who wish to follow along with instructor are encouraged to use the same version.
Recording: Registrants for this course will receive access to a recording of each session for 7 consecutive days. Access will start the next business day after the session ends.
Must attend all four sessions.
Session 1: Gravity Pipe Tools and Settings (June 6)
- Network Catalogs & Parts Lists
- Creating Gravity Pipe Networks
- Using Network Layout Tools
- Working With Pipe and Structure Rules
Session 2: Editing Gravity Pipe Networks (June 13)
- Modifying Structures
- Modifying Pipes
- Connecting/Disconnecting Parts
- Splitting and Merging Networks
- Managing Pipe Network Display Properties
Session 3: Working with Gravity Pipes in Profile & Section (June 20)
- Projecting Pipes to Profile Views
- Modifying Pipes & Structures in Profile
- Controlling Network Displays and Labels
- Projecting Pipes to Section Views
- Modifying Pipes & Structures in Section
Session 4: Working with Pressure Pipe Networks (June 27)
- Setting Network Catalogs
- Building Parts Lists
- Creating and Setting Display & Label Styles
- Creating & Editing Pressure Networks in Plan
- Creating & Editing Pressure Networks in Profile