$495 per person (in the US and Canada)
Communications, contracts, costs, bids, even invoicing are all part of the daily life of anyone working in the construction management space. You have Procore and you know it handles all these items but you’re not sure how, and the online help isn’t getting you where you need to be. You need to know the practical processes for setting up all these features and using them in both the office and trailer. You need a class focused on more than just what buttons to push but on the “why” and “when” things need to be done in Procore to keep your jobs running efficiently and under budget.
ZenTek Consultants, a nationally recognized Certified Procore Consultant, will show you the most effective ways of using Procore for advanced construction management features. This eight (8) hour program is delivered in four (4), two-hour long sessions that students can attend online, right from their own desk. A live instructor will explain the detailed functions, and address questions as the class progresses.
Recording: Registrants for this course will receive access to a recording of each session for 7 consecutive days. Access will start the next business day after the session ends.
Must attend all four sessions.
Session 1: Communications and Controls
- Create New Projects
- Create & Control Project Emails
- Create & Communicate Tasks
- Create & Communicate Observations
- Create & Communicate Commitments
Session 2: Working with Finances
- Create Prime Contracts
- Upload & Create Budgets
- Display Financial Budget & Forecast views
- Upload & Create Direct Costs
- Create Commitments (sub-contracts & POs)
- Sort & Filter Financial Data for Specific Needs
Session 3: Bids, Structures, and Reporting
- Create Company Directory Structures
- Create Project Directory Structures
- Control Bid Documents & Revision
- Generate Schedule Reports
- Generate Cost Reports
Session 4: All About Invoicing
- Configure Invoice Settings
- Create & Send Invoices to Subs
- Create an Invoice On Behalf of a Sub
- Create & Send Owner Invoices
- Review Submitted Invoices