$495 per person (in the US and Canada) | 8 CPC/CEU credits
Right out of the box, Bluebeam Revu is a powerful markup, collaboration, and estimating tool. Just like any other software though, it’s made to be generic so it can be used on as wide an array of project types as possible. The beauty of Revu is it has a powerful set of tools built right inside to help you customize all symbols, tools, and processes to your company’s specific needs. Not only that, but all your customizations can be centralized so that everyone in your firm is working with the same tools, which can provide huge cost and time benefits to you.
ZenTek Consultants, a certified Bluebeam Partner, will show you how to build your own custom tools, and increase your staff’s productivity in Revu. This eight (8) hour course is delivered in four (4), two-hour long sessions that students can attend online, right from their own desk. A live instructor will explain the detailed functions, and address questions as the class progresses.
Note: This class is for Bluebeam Revu for PC, not the iPad. Instructor will be using Bluebeam Revu Complete 21 and some tools shown may not be available in Revu Basics or Core. Looking for this class in Bluebeam Revu 2017, 2018, 2019, or 20? Contact us to make arrangements.
Recording: Registrants for this course will receive access to a recording of each session for 7 consecutive days. Access will start the next business day after the session ends.
Must attend all four sessions.
Session 1: Building Custom Symbols
- Using Layout, Layer and Alignment Tools
- Creating Custom Line Types and Hatch
- Creating Custom Symbols
- Nesting & Grouping Symbol Components
- Understanding and Using Tool Chests
- Understanding and Using Profiles
Session 2: Building Custom Tool Chests
- Custom Symbol Properties
- Tool Chest Symbol Properties
- Tool Chest Set Properties
- Tool Set Scale & Legends
- Tool Set Sequences, Actions, & Layers
- Custom Tool Bars
Session 3: Customizing the Markups List
- Working with Filters & Columns
- Understanding & Creating Custom Columns
- Understanding & Creating Custom Status Sets
- Static PDF and Excel Summary Reports
- Dynamic “Quantity Linking” in Excel
- Using Custom Tools with Dynamic Fill
- Using Custom Tools for Visual Search & Counts
Session 4: Distributing Customizations
- Import/Export/Add Tool Sets
- Import/Export/Add Profiles
- Distributing Customizations Across Your Company
- Working with Custom Tools from the Field
- Accessing Custom Tools Within Studio
- Working with Spaces & Places