$495 per person (in the US and Canada) | 8 CPC/CEU credits
Bluebeam Revu is the most popular, and powerful, estimating and markup tool on the market today, and it’s ideal for customizing to industry specific needs. Right out-of-the box, Revu tools work wonders for anyone in the Structural Steel industry. Add in a little more knowledge, and you can make Bluebeam Revu the primary tool for all your structural work, with custom tools, features, and calculations that can save you thousands of man-hours each year. This course will show you how to optimize, and customize, Bluebeam Revu specifically for use in the Structural Steel industry.
ZenTek Consultants, a certified Bluebeam Partner, will show you the most effective means of using the software you already own, so you can get the ROI you were hoping for. This eight (8) hour program is delivered in four (4), two-hour long sessions that students can attend online, right from their own desk. A live instructor will explain the detailed functions, and address questions as the class progresses.
Note: This class is for Bluebeam Revu for PC, not the iPad. Instructor will be using Bluebeam Revu Complete 21 and some tools shown may not be available in Revu Basics or Core. Looking for this class in Bluebeam Revu 2017, 2018, 2019, or 20? Contact us to make arrangements.
Recording: Registrants for this course will receive access to a recording of each session for 7 consecutive days. Access will start the next business day after the session ends.
Must attend all four sessions.
Session 1: Preparing Structural Documents
- Calibrating and Scaling Site Documents
- Defining Spaces and Places
- Linking to Places and Spaces
- Generating Bookmarks
Session 2: Common Tools for Structural Work
- Creating and Re-Using Notes and Callouts
- Adding “to Scale” Markups and Sketches
- Working with Images and Photos
- Linking to Specifications, Details, and Files
Session 3: Structural Related Functionality
- Working with Area and Perimeter Measurements
- Working with Beams & Linear Members
- Counting Columns and Components
- Working with Structural Legends
- Creating and Working with Layers
Session 4: Custom Structural Tool Chests
- Creating Custom Structural Tool Chests and Symbols
- Building Structural Focused Takeoff Tools
- Distributing Tool Chests for Office & Field Work
- Creating Custom Columns & Statuses