$525 per person (in the US and Canada) | 8 CPC/CEU credits
The Punch List is one of the most important, and often the most tedious, functions on any construction project. Trying to quickly place Punch Keys, track their status, and update progress can be a difficult task. Effectively communicating Punch List changes across multiple trades and offices can be almost impossible. Bluebeam Revu provides easy-to-use, highly customizable, Punch List tools and features to improve close-out communications and let everyone track status and issues in real time. Revu’s Punch functionality is more powerful than you know, and far simpler to use than you think.
ZenTek Consultants, a certified Bluebeam Partner, will show your users the most effective means of using the software you already own, so you can get the ROI you were hoping for. This eight (8) hour course is delivered in four (4), two-hour long sessions that students can attend online, right from their own desk. A live instructor will explain the detailed functions, and address questions as the class progresses.
Note: This class is for Bluebeam Revu for PC, not the iPad. Instructor will be using Bluebeam Revu Complete 21 and some tools shown may not be available in Revu Basics or Core. Looking for this class in Bluebeam Revu 2017, 2018, 2019, or 20? Contact us to make arrangements.
Recording: Registrants for this course will receive access to a recording of each session for 7 consecutive days. Access will start the next business day after the session ends.
Must attend all four sessions.
Session 1: Basic Punch List Concepts
- Using Built-In Punch Keys
- Understanding and Using Tool Chest
- Using Punch List Profiles
- Modifying Punch Key Properties
- Tracking Punch Locations and Status
Session 2: Customizing Punch Keys
- Creating Custom Punch Keys
- Creating/Modifying Punch Tool Chests
- Distributing Punch Keys Across Your Company
- Tracking Punch Status and Comments
- Working with Comments on Punch Items
Session 3: Working with Punch Lists
- Customizing Punch Status sets
- Changing Punch Display With Status
- Creating Individual Room Punches
- Creating and Using Spaces With Punch Lists
- Adding Images and Links to Punch Keys
- Working With Punch Items In The Field
Session 4: Creating Punch List Output
- Creating Custom Responsibility Columns
- Generating Punch List PDF Reports
- Exporting Punch List to Excel
- Generating Dynamic Punch Legends
- Controlling Dynamic Legend Displays
- Sorting and Filtering Punch Items by Column