$495 per person (in the US and Canada)
Humans are visual creatures - so much that we have countless idioms about it: “a picture is worth a thousand words” . . . “seeing is believing” . . . and a hundred more. When it comes to communicating design and finish concepts for your project, nothing beats a 3D rendering with lights, finishes, and textures. Construction plans and flat models are of limited use, particularly to clients that don’t live and breathe in the design world. Being able to present them with fully developed and finished 3D models of all their options can help them make quick decisions and understand why they should adopt your designs. The great news is you have all the tools you need to create those renderings already in house! Autodesk Revit has a fully-functional rendering engine built into it and all your staff needs is a little instruction on how to use it.
This eight (8) hour course is delivered in four (4), two-hour long sessions that students can attend online, right from their own desk. A live instructor will explain the detailed functions, and address questions as the class progresses.
Note: Instructor will present using Autodesk Revit 2023 and Enscape Version 3.5. Students who wish to follow along with instructor are encouraged to use the same version. Students should have a solid understanding of Revit or have taken the Revit Exploring the Essentials course.
Recording: Registrants for this course will receive access to a recording of each session for 7 consecutive days. Access will start the next business day after the session ends.
Must attend all four sessions.
Session 1: Setting the Scene
- Introduction to Rendering
- Understanding and Applying Materials
- Creating Views – Setting Cameras, Perspectives
- Graphic Display Options and Visual Styles
- Initializing Enscape from Revit
Session 2: Rendering Basics
- Rendering Settings and Output
- Location and Sun Settings
- Site Topography and Settings
- Updates to the Revit Model in Enscape
Session 3: Controlling Lighting
- Interior and Exterior Lighting Controls
- Nighttime Rendering
- Illuminated Surfaces
- Shadows and Ambient Light
Session 4: Advanced Rendering Options
- Enscape Rendering Content (Revit Families)
- Exporting/Saving Rendered Views in Enscape
- Enscape’s VR Features