$495 per person (in the US and Canada) | 8 CPC/CEU credits
From initial design, through final construction turnover to the client, the design/build world struggles to share and communicate ideas effectively. RFPs, RFIs, estimates, bids, and design documents need to move across multiple disciplines and countless companies in a typical construction project. With BIM 360 you can finally have all stake holders on your project share the same files and project information from one central location. Ensure everyone on the project is using the correct, and updated, data from any system, anywhere, anytime, with BIM 360!
This eight (8) hour course is delivered in four (4), two-hour long sessions that students can attend online, right from their own desk. A live instructor will explain BIM 360 detailed functions, and address questions as the class progresses.
Note: Instructor will present using Autodesk Revit 2023. Students who wish to follow along with instructor are encouraged to use the same version. Students should have a solid understanding of Revit or have taken the Revit Exploring the Essentials course.
Recording: Registrants for this course will receive access to a recording of each session for 7 consecutive days. Access will start the next business day after the session ends.
Must attend all four sessions.
Session 1: What is Autodesk BIM 360?
- What does BIM 360 include?
- Docs, Field, Glue, Design, Plan, Ops, Layout
- IM360 Project Setup and Administration
- Preparing Revit Models and Documents for Collaboration
- BIM 360 Docs
- Centrally manage all project documents
- Access documents on Web, tablet and phone
- Create, manage and share markups and issues
Session 2: BIM 360 Field and Glue
- BIM 360 Field
- Streamline commissioning and handover
- Manage field workflow & performance
- Navigate and interact with models on an iPad
- BIM 360 Glue
- Cloud-based multi-discipline BIM coordination
- Object-level data access
- Clash pinpoint and clash resolution
- Review and mark-up
Session 3: BIM 360 Design and Plan
- BIM 360 Design
- Markup, comment and redline 2D and 3D files
- Track design progress and version history
- Visualize changes between deliverables in aggregated models
- BIM 360 Plan
- Support lean construction practices
- Create work sequences
- Track & analyze performance, including PPC
Session 4: BIM 360 Ops and Layout
- BIM 360 Ops
- Mobile ticket creation and updates
- Schedule asset inspections
- Monitor compliance with reports
- BIM 360 Layout
- Connect total stations with iPad
- Eliminate manual prep and transfer of point coordinate details
- Analyze layout productivity data