$225 per person
Microsoft Excel is the most useful, and most often misunderstood, program in the Office Suite. Many of us shy away because it seems so complex and overwhelming, but learning the tools that will help get your daily work done is simple . . . if you have the right instructor. ZenTek developed this course for the beginning, or infrequent, user of Microsoft Excel who wants to get a better handle on how to perform basic formatting, calculation, and data sorting functions in one of the most powerful programs on the market.
This eight (8) hour course is delivered in four (4), two-hour long sessions that students can attend online, right from their own desk. A live instructor will explain the detailed functions, and address questions as the class progresses.
Note: Instructor will be using MS Excel 2016 and students are encouraged to use same.
Recording: Registrants for this course will receive access to a recording of each session for 48 consecutive hours. Access will start the next business day after the session ends.
Must attend all four sessions.
Session 1: Understanding the Basics
- Understanding and Creating Worksheets
- Working with Multiple Worksheets
- Understanding Cells and Columns
- Formatting and Aligning Cells
- Understanding and Editing Data Types
- How to Format, Merge, and Control Cells
Session 2: Fun with Functions and Formulas
- Controlling Worksheet Views
- Using Automatic Fill Features
- Understanding Formulas and the Formula Bar
- Using Common Functions and Formulas
- Using Formulas across Worksheets
Session 3: Delving into Data
- Working with Data Filters
- Understanding Data Sorting
- Removing Duplicate Values
- How to merge and Split Data Cells
- Adding Data Validation
Session 4: Summarizing Simplified
- Controlling Page Layouts
- Inserting Images and Symbols
- Creating Simple Charts
- Editing Chart Display Options
- Working with Pivot Tables