$125 per person (in the US and Canada) | 2 CPC/CEU credits
Feature Lines are the king of the grading world. They act as breaklines, boundaries, and corridor controls to handle even your most complex grading conditions, but far too many of us aren’t comfortable using them. Join ZenTek Consultants for this short, two-hour, online course where a live instructor will show you the best processes for using this powerful tool!
Note: Instructor will present using Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2021. Students who wish to follow along with instructor are encouraged to use the same version.
Recording: Registrants for this course will receive access to a recording of each session for 24 consecutive hours. Access will start the next business day after the session ends.
This course will cover:
- Creating Feature Lines from existing objects/surface elevations
- Creating New Feature Lines
- Adding Feature Lines to Surfaces
- Creating/Extracting Feature Lines from Civil 3D objects
- Editing Feature Line geometry
- Editing Feature Line elevations
- Working with Stepped Offsets
- Creating Grading Objects from Feature Lines