$495 per person (in the US and Canada) | 8 CPC/CEU credits
Do you - or any of your staff – need a kick-start in AutoCAD Civil 3D? Perhaps you need to get some hands-on experience and understand how projects come together to move forward in Civil 3D. Maybe you’re proficient in AutoCAD, but Civil 3D seems ominous. Whatever the case, this class will help break the ice for anyone who needs to start using the most powerful site design package on the market.
This eight (8) hour course is delivered in four (4), two-hour long sessions that students can attend online, right from their own desk. A live instructor will explain the detailed functions, and address questions as the class progresses.
Note: Instructor will present using Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2023. Students who wish to follow along with instructor are encouraged to use the same version.
Recording: Registrants for this course will receive access to a recording of each session for 7 consecutive days. Access will start the next business day after the session ends.
Must attend all four sessions.
Session 1: The AutoCAD Civil 3D Environment
- Understanding Dynamic Objects
- Getting to Know the User Interface
- Creating Label and Display Styles
- Working with Surfaces
Session 2: Drawing Creation & Linear Design
- Start, Learn & Create Tabs
- Setting Up Templates
- Using Drawing Scale and Map Zones
- Working with Alignments and Profiles
- Creating Data Shortcuts and References
Session 3: Understanding 3D Design
- Setting Up Assemblies and Corridors
- Working with Corridor Surfaces
- Plotting Sections
- Using Analysis and Query Tools
Session 4: Designing Gravity & Pressure Systems
- Understanding Part Catalogs
- Assembling Part Lists
- Laying Out Pipe Runs
- Pipe Runs in Profile View