$125 per person | 2 CPC/CEU credits
We all use Profiles in the Civil 3D world, but do you feel like you’re making the best use of those tools? Are you comfortable developing existing and proposed profiles, working with design checks, and editing the profile to achieve a rational design? We can help with all that! Join ZenTek Consultants for this short, two-hour, online course where a live instructor will show you the best processes for using these powerful tools.
Note: Instructor will present using Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2021. Students who wish to follow along with instructor are encouraged to use the same version.
Recording: Registrants for this course will receive access to a recording of each session for 24 consecutive hours. Access will start the next business day after the session ends.
This course will cover:
- Using the Profile Creation Tools
- Grip editing of profile control points
- Tabular editing of profile control points
- Creating Design Check Sets
- Selecting and applying Design Criteria to new profiles
- Applying Design Criteria to existing profiles
- Using Design Checks for profile creation