$125 per person | 2 CPC/CEU credits
Are you still struggling to get road layouts and alignments created in Civil 3D? Are you unsure of how to use offsets, widening, design checks and speed controls within your alignment structures? If you’re still just using simple centerline of road alignments, then you need this class! Join ZenTek Consultants for this short, two-hour, online course where a live instructor will show you the best processes for using these powerful tools.
Note: Instructor will present using Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2021. Students who wish to follow along with instructor are encouraged to use the same version.
Recording: Registrants for this course will receive access to a recording of each session for 24 consecutive hours. Access will start the next business day after the session ends.
This course will cover:
- Using the “Create Offset Alignment” command
- Using the “Create Widening” command
- Creating Design Check Sets
- Selecting and applying Design Criteria to new alignments
- Applying Design Criteria to exiting alignments
- Using Design Checks for alignment creation